Sometimes on a hot summer day you just want a refreshing drink without the buzz. This Sparkling Blueberry Sangria Mocktail is a great non-alcoholic beverage idea packed full of gorgeous fruit in a tasty blueberry juice & a little added fizz. It’s so delicious & enjoyable for the whole family.
I just love the colors of all the things that go into a sangria recipe. This one is packed with grapes, apples, lemons & limes. Gorgeous fruits in a beautiful drink. But I really like the mocktail version so everyone can enjoy it. It’s no fun if some are left out – and it’s so easy to make this one. Besides – the cocktail version of this isn’t exactly hydrating. But this, this one is perfect for sipping by the poolside.
I like to make a huge pitcher when I get up in the morning & let it sit in the fridge while we plan out our day. By the time we are ready to hit the pool it’s ready to go. Add some to a frozen mug while you relax in your floatie & it makes it even better.
Sparkling Blueberry Sangria Mocktail
- 1 bottle blueberry juice 32 oz.
- 1 lemon sliced into rounds
- 1 lime sliced into rounds
- 1 large green apple sliced into wedges- seeds removed
- 1 cup green grapes
- 16 ounces ginger ale
- Add all the fruit to a large pitcher & top with the blueberry juice
- Place in refrigerator & chill at least 2 -6 hours
- Just before serving add ginger ale
- Garnish with some of the fruit from the pitcher when serving
How about more great mocktail recipes?
What’s your favorite refreshment on hot summer days?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE