Wow – it’s been a really long time since I baked some cookies. I had yet to break in the new oven with a cookie recipe & we moved in 2 months ago. It was sure time. The hubs has been begging me for some oatmeal cookies but I am just so over my regular recipe. I wanted something different. I was sent some samples of Peanut Butter from Peanut Butter & Co. & of course the first one I wanted to test was the White Chocolate flavor. No one had any objections & I was truly craving a really good cookie. I was not disappointed. These Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies turned out SO soft & chewy. YUM!
The kids LOVED these. We love soft & chewy cookies. Just like you get at the bakery.
The flavors of the peanut butter & white chocolate are fabulous.
The oatmeal just gives it a little more body & fullness that I often crave in a cookie.
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies are easy to make cookie recipe packed with rich and creamy peanut butter and white chocolate chips.
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick ) room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In mixer bowl- combine butter & both sugars. Beat until light & fluffy.
- Add peanut butter, nuts, extract - blend well
- Beat in egg
- Add flour, baking soda & salt - mix well
- Add oats - beat well for 1 minute.
- Fold in 1/2 of the white chocolate chips
- Cover & refrigerate at least 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees conventional/325 convection
- Line baking sheets with parchment
- Roll spoonfuls of dough into balls & place at least 1-2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet
- Top with additional chocolate chips
- Bake 10-11 minutes for soft cookies- 13 for crisp cookies
- Remove & allow to cool on baking sheet before transferring to wire rack
- Store in airtight container
*Disclosure: I was sent product from Peanut Butter & Co. to try in order to facilitate this post. All opinions are truthful & my own.
Want more cookie recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
[include id=”1″ title=”Footer Ad”]