Cool & refreshing Monkey Pudding Pops are packed full of peanut butter, chocolate chips & frozen banana pudding. The perfect kid friendly dessert.
Do you like pairing the flavors of peanut butter & banana? How about adding a little chocolate to that mix? Yeah- it’s pretty good, I have to admit. So I was super excited when I found out that this month for our monthly Peanut Butter Bash the pairing would be banana with our favorite peanut butter flavor. YAY! I had about a zillion recipe ideas come to mind but with the heat settling in for the long haul, I had to go with these super tasty pops.
I mean- who wouldn’t love banana pudding pops swirled with peanut butter & chocolate chips. My kids devoured these in a few moments. Serve, smile, done! That quick! They are already begging me to make them again. I guess I better get working on it as they are the perfect treat for these hot summer days.
So how long would these last in your house?
Monkey Pudding Pops
- 1 box banana pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1/2 of an 8oz tub frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine milk & pudding mix in a large bowl & whisk to combine
- Fold in whip topping until fully mixed & blended throughout
- Spoon in 1 tsp of peanut butter into each Popsicle mold
- Add a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips
- Fill in remainder with pudding mixture
- Add Popsicle stick & swirl around to mix before placing in the freezer
- Freeze 6-8 hours but preferably overnight before serving
Be sure to check out all the other AMAZING peanut butter & banana recipes by these INSPIRING bloggers!
If you want to know more or join in on the monthly peanut butter fun – visit our Facebook Group
How about more great peanut butter recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE