Cool & refreshing Monkey Pudding Pops are packed full of peanut butter, chocolate chips & frozen banana pudding. The perfect kid friendly dessert.
Do you like pairing the flavors of peanut butter & banana? How about adding a little chocolate to that mix? Yeah- it’s pretty good, I have to admit. So I was super excited when I found out that this month for our monthly Peanut Butter Bash the pairing would be banana with our favorite peanut butter flavor. YAY! I had about a zillion recipe ideas come to mind but with the heat settling in for the long haul, I had to go with these super tasty pops.
I mean- who wouldn’t love banana pudding pops swirled with peanut butter & chocolate chips. My kids devoured these in a few moments. Serve, smile, done! That quick! They are already begging me to make them again. I guess I better get working on it as they are the perfect treat for these hot summer days.
So how long would these last in your house?
Monkey Pudding Pops
- 1 box banana pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1/2 of an 8oz tub frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine milk & pudding mix in a large bowl & whisk to combine
- Fold in whip topping until fully mixed & blended throughout
- Spoon in 1 tsp of peanut butter into each Popsicle mold
- Add a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips
- Fill in remainder with pudding mixture
- Add Popsicle stick & swirl around to mix before placing in the freezer
- Freeze 6-8 hours but preferably overnight before serving
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Be sure to check out all the other AMAZING peanut butter & banana recipes by these INSPIRING bloggers!
If you want to know more or join in on the monthly peanut butter fun – visit our Facebook Group
How about more great peanut butter recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE