We decided to change it up a bit- they turned out SO GOOD!!!!
Caramel Macchiato Date Shake
- 1/2 carton Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/4 gallon Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
- 3/4 cup Chopped Dried Dates- diced into smaller pieces
- Whipped topping opt
- Super Mini-Marshmallows for sprinkling
- Add first 3 ingredients into blender & pulse just a couple times.
- (too much & it will get to soft & melted & more like a liquid- you want it thick like a malt)
- Pour into your glass & top with whatever toppings you wish.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
When I was doing my searches for Date Shakes to see what else was out there- I realized that this really is a So Cal thing. So now all of you that have not had the pleasure of visiting Hadley’s can now give a similar recipe a try. I wasn’t able to find much of any other recipes out there- which is what prompted this one. I am so happy I can have my beloved date shakes now. It will be my summer staple again. BTW- I used International Delight Iced Coffee for mine. They have been so good to me through these campaigns that I have worked on with them. I was not compensated for this post & I purchased the iced coffee in addition to the free creamers I received from them during my last campaign.
Don’t forget to come back & join me on Mondays for Project 52 & Wednesdays for Your Best Weekly
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE