These Blueberry Cheesecake Pops are the perfect easy frozen dessert. Delicious cheesecake flavored frozen yogurt swirled with homemade blueberry jam & graham crackers is positively SCRUMPTIOUS.
Are you needing something a cold & refreshing? I thought so. I know that when we lived in the Nevada desert, cool treats were a MUST every single day. I started making them homemade after we realized we were having them all the time (read: multiple times a day) & it was getting expensive. Then after having to continuously buy bigger clothes from all that eating, I started making them a little lighter too. Which is where all the frozen yogurt recipes come in to play. Frozen yogurt is slightly better for you than ice cream, right? At least that’s what I tell myself & the family so I feel less guilt. These blueberry cheesecake pops taste every bit as indulgent as something you would buy in the store.
You will definitely want to enjoy these out by the pool or while putting your feet up after a long day of gardening. If you love blueberries & cheesecake these will be your new favorite dessert. Everyone here is begging for me to make some more.
Blueberry Cheesecake Pops
- 1 16 ounce container vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkt cheesecake pudding mix just the powder- do not prepare the pudding
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-2 graham crackers
- 1/2 cup blueberry jam
- Combine yogurt, vanilla, pudding mix powder, sweetened condensed milk & milk in mixer bowl
- Beat on medium until fully combined - should be fairly thick once mixed
- Crumble graham crackers into the bottom of your popsicle molds
- Spoon in your cheesecake frozen yogurt mixture to about half full
- Add in a small spoonful of jam
- Swirl the jam into the yogurt slightly with a skewer or thin object
- Fill remaining molds with more cheesecake yogurt mix
- Add your sticks & freeze overnight
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Looking for more great recipes to cool down?
Banana Cream Pie Frozen Yogurt
Toasted Coconut Banana Ice Cream
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE