Toffee Banana Dippers
- 4 bananas- sliced
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp shortening
- toffee bits for sprinkling
- Combine chocolate & shortening in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 second increments until melted- stir well.
- Dip bananas in melted chocolate & turn to coat.
- Transfer to wire rack or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with toffee & transfer to freezer.
- Store in freezer- enjoy as a cool treat.
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate. Please double-check with your own dietary calculator for the best accuracy. We at Taste of the Frontier cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE