Pumpkin Crumble Muffins are the perfect breakfast recipe for a fall morning. Loaded with delicious pumpkin & topped with buttery crumbles, they are divine!
Are you on the pumpkin bandwagon? I know I look forward to pumpkin recipes all year long. Once fall hits it’s all I can do to not make every recipe a pumpkin recipe. Especially when it comes to breakfast recipes. There’s something so comforting about having a delicious pumpkin crumble muffin on a chilly fall morning alongside my cup of coffee. Mmmmmm, oh my word it’s so good. The kids really love them too & I find myself always wanting more. Fortunately, this recipe is super easy to make, so these happen almost weekly in our house. Check them out. I know you will LOVE them!
Pumpkin Crumble Muffins
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I typically make these Friday afternoon using my favorite muffin tin, because that means I can start my weekend with a super tasty breakfast. We are usually up earlier than the children on the weekends & so we head downstairs to grab our coffee & a couple muffins. We retreat to the pub room for a little quiet to chat about our weekend plans while we wake over our jo. It’s the best way to spend the weekend’s early hours after a long & hard week.
Pumpkin Crumble Muffins
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree- not pie filling
- ¾ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp molasses
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp oats
- ¼ cup butter- melted
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line muffin tins with papers or spray with cooking spray. (recipe makes 12 muffins)
- In mixer bowl combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla & molasses. Beat & blend until smooth.
- Add in flour, cinnamon, ginger, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda & salt. Beat slowly until just combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins.
- In a small bowl, combine crumble ingredients & mix well with a fork - sprinkle on top of muffins
- Bake muffins for 20-23 minutes or until toothpick test is clean.
- Cool on wire rack & then drizzle with glaze before serving
- Combine ingredients & whisk well until smooth
- Drizzle over muffins when serving
I’m always wishing I made a double batch of these – 12 just isn’t enough for our super hungry kids!
Looking for more of our favorite fall recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE