Chocolate Overload Muffins

Are you a Choc-O-Holic? I totally am. I really have a love for chocolate.

So anyhow – Every time I am in the store & I pass the bakery section I see those chocolate chocolate chip muffins. It takes all the self control I have to not put them in my basket. But I convince myself that I am going to just make some. I never do- which is probably a good thing- right??!! But one day the craving got the better of me & I finally went into the kitchen & whipped up a huge batch of my own. Oh my- I’m never looking back now- these were fabulous. (I originally shared this recipe on Lil’Luna a couple weeks ago- but I wanted to be sure to share it here as well for all of you- my wonderful readers.)

Chocolate Overload Muffins

Chocolate Overload Muffins

Kleinworth & Co.
[include id="1" title="Footer Ad"]

Comments

1. says

Oh my, those look amazing! I love the turquoise accents you chose – perfect! And I love that you call them jimmies too. :)
    I hope you are well. Your work just gets more and more gorgeous! Miss you!!!
    ((Hugs))

2. says

Noms! I love chocolate anything, and your cupcake liners are SO cute! I made Chocolate Avocado pudding last night. Totally amazing too! (Even though it sounds less than appealing.) Have a great weekend!

3. says

Holy cow these are a dream come true! Your photography is excellent, thanks for stopping by and linking up with us, Tracy – the middle sister

4. says

Congrats! I will be featuring your chocolate muffins this Sunday @ 2pm EST at our “Inspiration Monday Party”. Hope to see you there!~ Julie redheadcandecorate.com

• says

I’m sorry to hear you didn’t like them Tirzah. It could be the elevation & difference in humidity where you are located. You could increase the chocolate or the sugar & play with ratios to get it to the flavor you are looking for. These worked for our taste for a breakfast recipe. As I mentioned- they are not overly sweet since they are for breakfast & less like a cupcake.

5. says

Hi Gina, found you through the Sewlicious blog party. These look decadently delicious!
    Think I’ll enjoy baking up a big batch of these babies…Tomorrow!
    Val