Smoked Boneless Leg of Lamb
If you're looking for an impressive dish to serve your guests, look no further than Smoked Boneless Leg of Lamb. This succulent and flavourful meat is perfect for special occasions!
- 3-5 pound boneless leg of lamb
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons rosemary fresh - chopped
- 2 tablespoons oregano fresh - chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
Coat the lamb with olive oil.
Then rub with garlic.
Cover with the rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Preheat the smoker to 250 degrees F.
Place the lamb directly on the smoker grate.
Smoke the lamb for approximately two hours or until it reaches your desired doneness. 135°F to 145°F for medium-rare to medium doneness.
Remove it from the smoker and allow it to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 582mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbohydrates: 1g