Italian Cream Soda
Traditional Italian cream soda is sweet, fizzy, and delicious. Our version is made with flavored syrup, half and half, and club soda. It's great for parties, holidays, summer gatherings and so much more!
The amount of each ingredient will depend on the size of your glass.
- Crushed ice enough to fill glass about ¾ full
- 3-4 tablespoons flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- ½ - ¾ cup club soda depending on the size of your glass
- Whip cream optional
- Fresh fruit for garnish optional
Fill a tall glass about ¾ full with ice.
Add ½ - ¾ cup of club soda, more if you have a large glass.
Add 3-4 tablespoons of flavored syrup, more if you like it sweeter.
Pour in 2 tablespoons of half-and-half.
Top with whip cream and fresh fruit, if desired.
Stir and drink immediately.
- I used Torani flavored syrups - which can be found in most grocers or online.
- I tried using Skinny Mixes syrups for a low-carb alternative - but the syrups were not heavy enough to sink to the bottom of the glass. You might want to try the sugar-free versions Torani offers.