Turkey Pinwheels with cheddar, bacon, and ranch are an easy snack that's perfect for a quick lunch, game day, holiday appetizers, and more.
Servings 42 pinwheels
- 5-6 TortillaLand tortillas - soft taco size
- 8 ounces cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or Colby Jack
- ½ cup real crumbled bacon or freshly cooked bacon- chopped
- ¼ cup fried onions
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp parsley or minced chives
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning just the dry powder
- ½ tsp granulated garlic not garlic salt
- ⅛ tsp table salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 10-12 slices Hillshire Farm Turkey Lunchmeat
Cook the tortillas to the package directions. Set aside on a plate.
Combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles, fried onions, milk, parsley, ranch seasoning, granulated garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well until completely combined.
Spread the mixture onto the fresh tortillas.
Top with 2 slices of deli turkey per tortilla.
Roll the tortillas tightly and then place them on a plate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30-60 minutes for the cream cheese to firm up again.
Slice into 1" thick rolls - discarding the ends or make those your "taste-testing" pieces to snack on while you work.
Arrange on a serving plate or platter. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.