Garlic Parmesan Pasta Chips
Garlic Parmesan Pasta Chips are another viral craze to take over the internet. These crispy, crunchy, cheesy pasta chips are made easily in the air fryer!
- 16 ounces bowtie pasta
- Olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Marinara sauce to serve
Cook the pasta in salted boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain the pasta and run it under cold water. Shake out as much water as possible.
Spread the pasta out on paper towels and pat it dry.
Add the pasta to a large bowl and spray it with 2 pumps of olive oil spray. Add the salt and toss to combine.
Transfer the pasta to the air fryer, spread out in an even layer and cook at 400F for 10-12 minutes, or until crisp.
Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and garlic powder over the crispy pasta and toss to combine.
Serve warm or at room temperature, with marinara sauce on the side.
Store any leftover pasta chips in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two days.
- I used bowtie pasta, but feel free to use any shape you like! Just make sure to cook the pasta to al dente following the instructions on the box.
- I opted for an olive oil spray but any kind of cooking spray will work-- just making sure you’re using a cooking oil spray, not a non-stick baking spray.
- Kosher salt is going to make the chips salty and delicious!
- Parmesan cheese is what makes these chips garlic parmesan flavored. For a dairy-free option, feel free to swap nutritional yeast or a dairy-free parmesan substitute.
- Garlic powder is great in this recipe because it coats the pasta evenly-- I don’t recommend using fresh garlic as it can be overpowering.