White Peach Sangria
White Peach Sangria is an easy and refreshing cocktail made with just 4 ingredients. Perfect for parties, celebrations, holidays, and more.
- 3 cups crisp white wine such as riesling
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 2 white peaches cubed or sliced
- Soda water optional
Combine the riesling, peach schnapps, and chopped peaches in a large pitcher. Stir to combine.
Place the mixture in the fridge to chill for at least one hour.
Top with soda water, if desired, before serving.
- You can use pretty much any kind of summer-oriented wine. Anything crisp and fruity (riesling, pinot grigio, rose) will work perfectly!
- I like to add soda water for a bit of effervescence and to decrease the strength of the drinks. If you’re looking for even more booze, use champagne or prosecco!
- You can add any additional fruit that you like— I like to add strawberries or blueberries right before serving for a bit of color!