Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas are an easy dinner recipe, ready to enjoy in less than 30 min. Perfect for busy weeknights or even Cinco de Mayo!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (large - about 1 lb), in ¼” slices
- 1 green bell pepper in ¼” slices
- 1 red bell pepper in ¼” slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper in ¼” slices
- 1 onion in ¼” slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil or 2-3 pumps of olive oil spray
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 8 flour tortillas
Place the chicken, peppers, and onion into a large mixing bowl and add the olive oil, chili powder, ground cumin, garlic powder, and paprika. Toss to combine.
Place the fajita mix into the air fryer basket and cook for 15-18 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
Check the temperature of the chicken with an instant-read thermometer-- if it hasn’t reached 165F, continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes.
Remove from the fryer, place into tortillas, and serve with garnishes of your choice.