Easy Bacon Guacamole
Easy Bacon Guacamole is the perfect snack to serve at all your big game day events. It's loaded with crispy, salty bacon & takes a few minutes to make.
- 5 Avocados from Mexico halved, pitted, & scooped out
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup white onion minced
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 pound bacon cooked & rough chopped
- 1-1/2 tbsp TABASCO® Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, place the avocados.
Add lime juice & mash avocados and mix with a fork.
Once the mixture is creamy, add the onion, tomatoes & cilantro.
Add bacon pieces & TABASCO® Sauce to the guacamole and mix well.
Add granulated garlic, salt & pepper to taste.
Mix well again and served with tortilla chips and Lime-a-Rita.