Pumpkin Caramel Poke Cake
Pumpkin Caramel Poke Cake is an easy to make fall dessert. Loaded with pumpkin & sweet caramel, this will be your new favorite fall treat.
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 can 100% pumpkin puree not pie filling (15 oz)
- 1 jar caramel sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping thawed
- 2 cups nuts or topping of choice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Generously coat a 9x9 pan with non-stick - like Bakers Joy or shortening - set aside
Combine cake mix & pumpkin in a large bowl & mix well.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick test is clean.
Remove from oven & use the handle of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over the baked cake.
Pour jar of caramel sauce all over the cake.
Chill for at least 2 hours.
Top cake with frosting & decorations like nuts or sprinkles.