Black Bean Jalapeño Popper Queso
Black Bean Jalapeño Popper Queso is a simple & easy dip that is perfect for game day, pool parties, backyard BBQ's, potlucks, holidays or really, any celebration. It's absolutely the best queso recipe to make.
Servings 12 people
- 1 bag Mission® Strips Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 16 oz Velveeta cheese cubed
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 can of diced tomatoes 10 oz
- 1 can black beans 10 oz– drained & rinsed
- 2 jalapeños finely chopped
Combine each cheese, diced tomatoes, black beans & jalapeños in a small (2qt) slow cooker. Cover & cook on high for 90 minutes - stirring every 20-30 minutes.
Reduce heat to warm until ready to serve