Peanut Butter Pie
If you love peanut butter then this no-bake peanut butter pie will be your new favorite dessert. Simple & easy no-bake goodness that everyone will love.
Servings 6 slices
- 9 graham crackers (full rectangle) crushed to fine crumbs
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp butter- melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese - room temperature
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 8 ounces whip topping- thawed 1 small tub
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts for garnish if desired
- 2 cups mini peanut butter cups for garnish if desired
- 1/4 cup Reese's Pieces for garnish if desired
Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter & granulated sugar in a small bowl & mix with a fork until combined & all crumbs are moist.
Transfer to pie plate & press into a thin, even layer across the bottom & up the sides.
Place in freezer while you work on your filling.
To prepare the filling, combine softened cream cheese, peanut butter, confectioners sugar & whip topping in mixer bowl & beat until well combined.
Transfer to prepared crust & smooth out - top with desired toppings.
Chill for 1 hour prior to serving.