Crockpot Chicken Florentine
Crockpot Chicken Florentine, an easy & delicious soup made in your slow cooker. Loaded with chicken, spinach & cheese, this is soon to be a family favorite.
Cuisine American, Italian
Keyword cheese, chicken, crockpot, florentine, slow cooker, soup, spinach
Prep Time 10 minutes minutes
Cook Time 12 hours hours
Total Time 12 hours hours 10 minutes minutes
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup 23 ounce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 23 ounce
- 2 cans diced tomatoes 14.5 ounces each
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese cubed
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 1 package frozen spinach 10 ounce
- 1 tbsp Minced onions
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in crockpot & cover.
Cook on high 5-6 hours.
When you have about 1 hour left - remove chicken & shred - return to crockpot
Cook remaining hour
**Note: this FILLED my 6 qt. crockpot. If you have a smaller cooker- cut recipe in half.