Crockpot Chicken Florentine
Crockpot Chicken Florentine, an easy & delicious soup made in your slow cooker. Loaded with chicken, spinach & cheese, this is soon to be a family favorite.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup 23 ounce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 23 ounce
- 2 cans diced tomatoes 14.5 ounces each
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese cubed
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 1 package frozen spinach 10 ounce
- 1 tbsp Minced onions
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in crockpot & cover.
Cook on high 5-6 hours.
When you have about 1 hour left - remove chicken & shred - return to crockpot
Cook remaining hour
**Note: this FILLED my 6 qt. crockpot. If you have a smaller cooker- cut recipe in half.