Lemon Oreo Fudge
Lemon Oreo Fudge is an easy white chocolate fudge recipe for the serious lemon lover. Packed full of lemon Oreo cookies, this is a favorite no-bake dessert.
Keyword fudge, lemon, no-bake, oreo, white chocolate
Prep Time 10 minutes minutes
Chill time 2 hours hours
- 6 TBSP butter
- 24 oz white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup marshmallow fluff jarred or homemade version
- 1 tsp lemon juice or lemon extract
- 20 Lemon Oreos cookies crushed
Line an 8 in baking dish with foil or parchment paper
In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter, then, add in milk. Add in white chocolate chips and cook until chips are melted completely.
Stir in marshmallow fluff and lemon juice/extract and continue stirring until smooth.
Slowly fold in crushed cookies
Spread evenly into prepared pan.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.