Crock Pot Cranberry Cider
Crock Pot Cranberry Cider a delicious hard cider made in the slow cooker. Perfect Thanksgiving drink, non-alcoholic or with a splash of rum!
Servings 12 cups
- 8 cups Cranberry Juice 64 ounces
- 4 cups Apple Cider 32 ounces
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp whole cloves tied in a cheesecloth to contain them
- 1 ounce light or dark rum per served glass - *opt
Combine cranberry juice, apple cider, cranberries, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks & cloves in crock pot.
Cook on high if you plan on using within 2-3 hours. Cook on low for longer.
Allow to simmer & warm until ready to serve- stirring occasionally.
Ladle into mugs, garnish with additional cinnamon stick
Add in one ounce of rum per mug if desired.