Greek Feta Chicken Pasta Salad
Greek Feta Chicken Pasta Salad, an easy to make side dish that is perfect for backyard bbq's, tailgating, parties & so much more. It's the all-purpose dish!
- 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cooked & shredded
- 6 oz Greek Vinaigrette
- 12 ounces Farfalle pasta cooked
- 1 cup Sliced Black Olives
- 1 can Quartered Artichokes 13.75 ounces
- 1 cup sliced grape/cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Place pasta, olives, tomatoes, artichokes, and cheese in a large bowl.
Add cooked & shredded chicken.
Add the desired amount of dressing ( I start with about 3 ounces & then add to taste) and toss to coat.
Serve immediately or store up to 2 days in the refrigerator.