Chocolate Chip Cookie Frozen Yogurt
Easy chocolate frozen yogurt loaded with chocolate chip cookies
- 1 - 32 oz container Plain Yogurt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips melted & slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 - 3.9 oz chocolate pudding packet
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Several Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies- broken
In large bowl add yogurt, milk, sweetened condensed milk & vanilla.
Whisk to combine.
Add in pudding packet- whisk well.
Slowly add in melted chocolate chips - whisking while pouring in.
Once completely combined- fold in cookie pieces.
Transfer to airtight container & sprinkle with additional cookie pieces
Freeze at least 6 hours before serving.