Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole is an easy dinner idea the whole family loves. This super quick casserole recipe is great for potlucks & perfect for busy weeknights.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 10 people
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup 23 ounces
- 2 cup milk
- 2 cans peas drained
- 3 cans cans tuna 10 ounces each - drained
- 4 cups medium egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 2 cups bacon- cooked & crumbled 1 package
- 2 cups Goldfish Crackers crushed
- 1 tbsp dried minced onions
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray casserole dish with cooking spray - set aside.
Cook bacon to crispy - set aside to cool.
Once bacon is cool- crumble & set aside.
Cook noodles to package directions - drain & place back in pot or large bowl.
Add soup, milk, 1/2 of the cheese, drained peas, bacon & seasonings to the cooked noodles. Stir to combine
Transfer to prepared casserole dish & spread to an even layer.
Place Goldfish crackers in a zip top bag & crunch them into crumbs - sprinkle over casserole in an even layer.
Top with remaining cheese.
Bake approx 30 minutes - or until golden brown on top & heated all the way through.