Baked Salsa Chicken Taquitos
Baked Salsa Chicken Taquitos, quick and easy to throw together & a perfect use for leftovers. What a delicious appetizer or snack & great for game day!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 8 oz pkg. cream cheese- room temperature
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 small can diced green chilis
- 20 6-inch flour tortillas - room temperature or warmed slightly so they are pliable (they will break if they are cold)
- Salt to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Cover a large baking sheet with foil & spray lightly with cooking spray
Combine chicken, salsa, cream cheese, cheese & chilis in a medium bowl & mix well
Spread 1-2 tbsp of mix into tortilla & roll up - place seam side down on baking sheet
Repeat until all the filling is used or you run out of tortillas
Once finished, spray the tops of the taquitos with nonstick cooking spray & sprinkle with salt.
Place pan in oven & bake for 15-20 minutes, or until edges and tops are golden.
Let cool slightly & serve with dip of choice.