Simple Pizza Casserole Bake
Pizza Casserole made in the Crockpot is a super easy slow cooker dinner that the whole family will love. So simple and delicious with few ingredients and bakes for 3 hours!
– 16 ounces elbow pasta cooked according to package directions for al dente (or Campanelli)
– 2 pounds ground beef – browned
– 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
– 15 ounces pizza sauce
– 10.75 ounces cream of mushroom soup 1 can
– 8 ounces pepperoni slices – divided (1 package)
– 4 cups mozzarella cheese shredded – divided
Prepare a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Stir together the ingredients, keeping in mind most of the pepperoni (leaving a few slices for the top,) and 3 cups of mozzarella cheese in the slow cooker.
Smooth the top and add the remaining pepperoni and cheese.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 3 hours before serving.
For even more delicious recipes, swipe up!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
Slow Cooker Crack Chicken