Happy Friday Everyone! Can you believe that a week from tomorrow is Christmas Eve?? How did it come so quickly this year?? Anyhow- I shared with you on Tuesday that I was spending the day making treats for one of the hubs’s Christmas parties. Here are a few pics from what I made. Diet busting for sure- I am so glad that 90% of it didn’t come back home with me.
I started with the fudge – my mom’s secret recipe that is the creamiest you will ever taste.
Then the truffles- OMG- they are so good.
Then the chocolate dipped marshmallows.
BTW- I was super stoked that my cupcake carrier that my mom gave me- had the cool flat bed inserts & I was able to transport all of this in one easy set-up. Yahoo!!
So I started with these fabulous GIANT marshmallows!
I was sure to keep out some of the treats before packing them up for a little photo fun.
So thrilled with how these turned out- just a little sharpening- that was all that was needed.
Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows
- ½ lb or 8 squares Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- ¾ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 bag Jumbo Marshmallows
- Sprinkles or Nuts to decorate
- Melt chocolate in double boiler over hot water.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk
- Remove from heat
- Dip marshmallow half way in to chocolate & then immediately sprinkle wet chocolate with desired decorations
- Stand upright on uncoated side
- Refrigerate until chocolate hardens
- Store in airtight container