HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it’s tomorrow?? Are you still wondering what to make for dessert that won’t take forever? Have I got the easiest recipe for you. Lemon Lime Soda Cobbler. I made this the other day. We needed to get rid of some things in the pantry that I don’t want to have to move. As much as I like to have food to stock in the new kitchen- moving it 1300 miles away really isn’t appealing. So we are using up as much as we can this week before we start packing up the last of what’s left around here. This recipe was so quick- so easy- and OH SO GOOD!!!! Really- if you have way too much on your plate but need something that everyone will love- this easy Thanksgiving recipe, Lemon Lime Soda Cobbler is for you.
Lemon Lime Soda Cobbler
- 2 Cans Fruit you can use cherry pie filling or any canned fruit. I used drained canned peaches
- 1 can Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 pkg White Cake Mix
- Spray non-stick spray in a 9x13 pan
- Pour in canned fruit
- Sprinkle cake mix over the top
- Pour soda over the top- making sure cake mix is moist- stirring with a fork
- Bake @ 350 for 45 minutes
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cooled about 5 minutes.
- Serve with scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!