Caramel Coconut Blondies, a yummy bar recipe loaded with butterscotch & chocolate & topped with a layer of caramel, toasted coconut & more chocolate chips.
Do you love caramel? How about coconut? Those are my favorites too, especially when paired with chocolate too. Oh my goodness- it’s positively delicious. So imagine taking all those great flavors & combining them into a blondie. Well, that’s exactly what I did when I created this over-the-top yummy bar recipe that everyone raves over. I realized when making these that I don’t make blondies nearly often enough. They are the perfect treat really because I don’t always want chocolate. In fact, most times I crave a vanilla or caramel flavored treat sprinkled with a hint of chocolate over a solid chocolate variety. These blondies, with all their mix-in’s & toppings, definitely hit all the flavor cravings all in one bite.
Delicious Caramel Coconut Blondies
To make these I added the remaining half-jar of homemade caramel on top. Then I topped with coconut, mini chocolate chips & then toasted under the broiler for a few minutes. Oh so GOOD!
Just look at that- I just swoon over every bite! Sooooooo delicious!
Caramel Coconut Blondies
- 1 box 14.1 oz Girl Scouts® Caramel & Coconut Flavored Blondie Mix (plus called for ingredients - water, egg, butter)
- 8 oz caramel sauce
- 2½ cups sweetened coconut
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Make blondies as directed on box using a 8x8" pan lined with parchment paper
- Once baked, remove from oven and top with caramel sauce, coconut & chocolate chips
- Return to oven & set to broil
- Broil until coconut becomes golden & chocolate is melted- approx 3-5 min
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more yummy bar recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE