I’m sharing French’s® in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™” #FrenchsCrowd #FrenchsMustard
Egg Salad Spinach Wraps are simple to make & take along on a picnic. Everything you love about an egg salad sandwich, in an easy to-go wrap for lunch.
How was your weekend? Ours was full but it was nice to spend time with the kids & enjoy some family time. We had planned on getting out to do a little hiking & have a picnic, but unfortunately, the weather didn’t cooperate. Just like a typical spring in North Idaho, it’s been raining nearly every day. So instead of letting it ruin our plans, we decided to have a picnic in the house. We cleared the floor, laid out a blanket, made some delicious Egg Salad Spinach Wraps with all the hard boiled eggs we had on hand & had ourselves a picnic. It was so fun.
Egg Salad Spinach Wraps
These sort of came about because we had planned on making traditional egg salad sandwiches. Unfortunately, we didn’t have any bread that was ready to eat. So since we had a bunch of tortillas I thought it would be delicious to just add the spinach & egg salad to those instead. Made for a great lunch.
We love making recipes with hard boiled eggs & egg salad is no exception. It’s my daughter’s favorite part about this time of year because we make egg recipes so frequently. Every single one of them starts with eggs & French’s Yellow Mustard.
You know French’s is known for that Classic Yellow Mustard. But I really love that they also offer Spicy Bown mustard & a smooth & creamy Dijon. We love using those in chicken bakes & grilling recipes. They are delicious & I can’t wait for the weather to ease up so we can get out there & start using those in some amazing BBQ dishes.
That little bit of spinach is perfect to compliment the egg salad.
These really are my family’s favorite lunch recipe.
Did you know that French’s Classic Yellow mustard is 100% natural? You bet! It’s stone ground with #1 Grade Mustard Seeds & there’s never anything artificial. That is REALLY important to me & why I choose it for my family. It’s also a bonus that it also has zero fat, calories & gluten. WIN!
Egg Salad Spinach Wraps
- 18 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp drained pickle relish (we use dill but you can also use sweet)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ⅓ cup mustard
- 1 cup mayo
- Minced onions, salt, pepper & powdered garlic - Sprinkle to liking
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves - washed & dry
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Put the eggs & all the egg mix ingredients in a large bowl & mix with fork.
- Mash & break up the eggs as you go.
- When all combined & there are no large chunks- refrigerate until ready to assemble
- When ready, lay spinach leaves out on top of tortillas to cover
- Spoon about 2-3 tbsp of egg salad down the center of the tortilla & roll like a taquito as tightly as you can while still being careful not to break the tortilla
- Refrigerate or keep chilled until ready to eat
Next time you head out for a picnic or have a rainy day picnic indoors like we did, you have to make these wraps! They are a favorite!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more easy family recipes we like to picnic with?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE