Almond Joy Cookie Bars- a super yummy bar recipe that will soon become a family favorite. Loaded with Almond Joy bars & a secret ingredient, these are GOOD!
Last week I was thinking about what I might make for dessert at Bunco night. The kids & I went through some of my favorite yummy bar recipes to see if anything jumped out at me as a must make. I love bar recipes because I can just spread them in the pan, bake & cut. No portioning out the perfect cookie or working in batches. Nope, it’s just quick & easy, which is what I like. Who has time for all that extra? So if you are looking for that perfect little treat that’s easy to make & leaves everyone begging for more- these will be your new favorite recipe. I guarantee it!
Almond Joy Cookie Bars
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Seems we always have some sort of coconut treat happening around here & I’m definitely not complaining about that. For these, I used my super easy chocolate chip cookie bar recipe & then added the chopped Almond Joy candy. Oh my word these are so good. They are a great treat to make for potlucks or other parties. I know when I bring these, they are always the first plate to clear out. Everyone takes at least one & most of the time they come back for seconds. But I never bring any home- that’s for sure.
** For this recipe I used these items **
Almond Joy Cookie Bars
- ⅔ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp Almond Joy coffee creamer
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2½ tsp salt
- 8 Almond Joy (fun size) chopped
- 1 (12oz) bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 glass pan with cooking spray.
- In mixer combine butter, sugars, eggs & creamer mixing on low for 1 minute.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt & half the chocolate chips.
- Stir in slowly to wet mixture on low speed.
- Scrape bowl to ensure all ingredients are blended.
- Transfer to baking dish, pressing down & flattening out to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips & Almond Joy pieces on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool & then cut bars into 3-inch squares.
If you love chocolate & coconut, these yummy Almond Joy Cookie Bars are going to make you smile!
If you make this recipe- please leave a link or tag me on Instagram @KleinworthCo
Looking for more Yummy Bar Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE