Peanut Butter Brownie Dip is a delicious dessert made of blended peanut butter & brownie batter dips & mini chocolate chips. It’s heaven in a bowl.
Peanut Butter Brownie Dip
This post contains some affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I’m a huge fan of dessert dips. They can be so versatile with both the flavors you make & the things you dip in them. Sometimes you can dip crackers or cookies, other times fruit. I have made some with pudding mixes, some with my favorite cake mix & some with no mixes at all. They are easily adaptable & spur so much creativity to fit every single flavor craving. For a long while, I have been craving a brownie batter dip. But then I came across this Peanut Butter Brownie Batter Dip that Dorothy made & I knew I just had to make my own. I mean, I wasn’t even craving peanut butter until I saw this one. Then it became a must make dish for the weekend & it’s made with BROWNIE MIX. Doesn’t that sound amazing?
So this basically is 2 dessert dips swirled together. A peanut butter dip & then the brownie dip. Dorothy mentioned that you can substitute the yogurt with whipped topping. Since we are sharing this one for peanut butter bash & the secret ingredient this month is yogurt- I decided to stick with the yogurt. It makes me feel a little less guilty- even if whipped topping is fat free. The yogurt still packs a little nutritional value in there.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature, divided
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- ½ cup vanilla or plain yogurt
- ½ cup brownie mix
- Mini chocolate chips
- Place ½ the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat with paddle attachment until smooth.
- Add granulated sugar, peanut butter, and ½ teaspoon vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Stir in ¼ cup yogurt.
- Transfer mixture to your serving bowl
- Place remaining cream cheese in the same mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Mix in the brownie mix & ½ teaspoon vanilla on low.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ¼ cup yogurt.
- Add to your serving bowl.
- Add in your mini chocolate chips
- Use your spatula & swirl the two dips together & incorporate your chocolate chips while combining the dips (do not fully mix- you want the swirl)
- Serve with assorted dippers.
This really is the perfect combo of peanut butter & brownie batter flavors. It was gone in a flash.
FUN STUFF I love & use in my kitchen!
Looking for more of our favorite dessert dip recipes?
Don’t miss these other peanut butter & yogurt recipes from these AWESOME bloggers!
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE