Hellooooooo everyone! Are you ready for some more Yummy Bar Recipes?. We have had such a mild & unusual winter here in our area that it’s felt like spring for what seems like forever. So I couldn’t resist to start the berry recipes early. I have already shared several here & today I’m bringing you another. I have been in bar making mode like crazy – I’m sure you have noticed. I decided to take a medley of 4 types of berries & use them in my favorite crumble bar recipe. These Berry Medley Crumble Bars are the favorite & didn’t last long at all. They are already requesting me to make them again.
I used blueberries, strawberries, raspberries & blackberries. I love this combo because it’s a nice blend of sweet & tart mixed with the buttery goodness of the crumble. Mmmmm- I’m tellin’ ya – you will love these.
These keep really well for several days if refrigerated. If you want to leave them at room temperature – I recommend keeping them for no longer than 24 hours. They are always a hit when I give them on a platter as a housewarming gift for new neighbors
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 2-1/2 cup quick cook oats
- ¾ cup butter- melted
- 2 cups mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment 7 set aside
- In mixer bowl - combine cake mix, oats & melted butter - stir on low until fully combined & crumbly
- Press ¾ of the mix into your prepared dish making a nice even bottom layer
- Top with raspberry jam - spread into even layer
- Top with berries
- Sprinkle remaining mix over the top - pressing in slightly
- Bake 19-25 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool completely before cutting
- Dust with confectioners sugar if desired before serving
Looking for more great Yummy Bar Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE