Has it warmed up where you are?? Does it feel like spring yet?? I know- seems many of us are getting a yet another little snap of winter. But I have just the thing to perk you up & get you in the mindset of spring. This Lime Fauxjito is light & refreshing & so pretty too. It pretty simple to make ahead & let chill in the fridge before your next gathering. I know I will be serving this to my guests at our Easter celebration. I love that it’s non-alcoholic, so the kiddies & expecting moms can have some too. It allows for you to have it any time of day- which means it would be great with Sunday brunch too.
I just swoon over this color. I have a thing for mint green.
You can top with a lime twist or sprinkle with coconut if you like.
I was really wanting some extra color so I went with lemon twist instead.
This comes together super quick & makes a full pitcher.
You should have more than enough to go around.
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup lime sherbet
- ½ cup lime juice
- 3 cups ginger ale
- Combine water & sugar in a glass bowl. Microwave approx 3 minutes.
- Stir in mint & allow to stand approx 5 minutes.
- Strain out mint from syrup & discard. Set syrup aside.
- In large pitcher - combine sherbet & lime juice & stir until sherbet starts to melt & combine with juice.
- Pour in ½ of your ginger ale & then all of your mint infused syrup. Stir.
- Add in last of ginger ale - stir well.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
Want More Spring Recipes?
To see where I am linking today- visit HERE
Join the newsletter
Subscribe & save 10% off pre-sale of our new book- COMING SOON! Plus weekly recipes & projects & of course special DEALS only for subscribers!